Thursday, February 14, 2008

Please join me in praying for Dr. Mohler

I'm taking a break from my dissertation long enough to ask my few readers to pray for our seminary president, Dr. R. Albert Mohler. In chapel today, after a sermon on accepting adversity by Dr. Ware, and once the cameras had been turned off, Dr. Mohler announced to the seminary family that he has a pre-cancerous tumor on his colon. Dr. Tom Schreiner led us in prayer as we laid hands on the Mohler family. Please join me in continued prayer for Dr. Mohler, his family, and our seminary.

Blessings!
-- Todd

p.s. You can read the full story at Baptist Press. Of particular note to my readers is that Dr. Mohler has withdrawn is candidacy for SBC president. I regret that I will not be able to cast my ballot for him this year. Please pray for Convention messengers as they select a president in June.

No comments: